Scientific Recruiter opportunity
When you join Kelly Services as a Scientific Recruiter you will specialize in placing scientific talent across nearly all vertical industries. You will extend your reach beyond your candidates’ key work experiences to identify opportunities that truly fit their career interests, needs, and goals. You have two missions: to drive the engagement and satisfaction of our clients and to find the opportunity, flexibility, and stability candidates need to push their careers to the next level.
As a Scientific Recruiter, you are the key element that connects job-seekers with companies looking to hire the right talent. You are a specialist building lasting relationships and driving candidate engagement throughout the entire placement process. The workforce solutions industry is a multi-billion dollar per year growth industry that every company is a part of – from large, multinational organizations to start-ups to regional and local businesses.
We have Scientific recruiters that are driven to succeed. We strive to win and are focused on taking market share away from our competitors. You will play a key role in that success.
As a Scientific Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
• Sourcing and recruiting scientific candidates in the disciplines of Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Research, Immunology, Bioprocessing, Drug Safety, Molecular Diagnostics, Pharmacology, Physical Science, Toxicology. The job functions of Research, Clinical Trial Monitoring, Quality, Regulation, Manufacturing, Technical Writing, Lab Analysis and Validation will cover multiple industries such as Biotechnolgy, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Environmental, Energy, Medical Device and Consumer Products.
• Meeting financial and activity-based measures
• Growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
• Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
• Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
• Negotiating and closing candidates with offers and starts
• Actively networking within the local scientific market
Are you ready to join us?
• BA in Scientific related field, or 1-3 years experience working in a Scientific environment.
• Requires a minimum of 2 years experience in recruiting, sourcing or sales.
• Experience in recruiting processes (can show proven success with regard to the recruiting process: sourcing, qualification, placement process, and temporary employee management).
• Driven to succeed – solutions oriented
• Team player who embodies the Kelly team first
• Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
• Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent
• Defined experience deploying a social media strategy in your recruiting: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Blogging
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Visit Kelly Services at http://www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.